Maker-Mends Ltd is committed to the highest standards and promises to abide by the fundamental values that underpin all the activities of this organisation.
Personal Gain & Protecting the Organisation's Reputation:
- All employees in this organisation will not speak to the media or in public forum without prior knowledge and approval from the Company Directors.
- Will respect all organisational and individual confidentiality. This includes keeping all emails confidential, unless express permission is given by the Company Directors to share them with others.
- Maker-Mends Ltd is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities in the UK and overseas. We will not tolerate any forms of bribery by our employees, agents or consultants or any person or body acting on our behalf.
- This policy applies to all employees, directors and officers of this Organisation and to temporary workers, consultants, contractors, agents and subsidiaries acting for us or on our behalf ("Associated persons") within the UK and overseas.
- Any breach of this policy is likely to constitute a serious disciplinary and criminal matter for the individual concerned and may cause serious damage to the reputation and standing of this Organisation.
- This Organisation prohibits employees or associated persons from offering, promising, giving, soliciting or accepting any bribe.
- This prohibition also applies to indirect contributions, payments or gifts made in any manner as an inducement or reward for improper conduct.